Covid 19 Precautions
At John Joseph, we take great concern for the well being and safety of our guests and staff. We adhere to all National CDC and State guidelines in accordance with the Tompkins County Department of Health. In addition to our regular high sanitation standards, we are taking extra precautions in the buildings and around the estate grounds. We are a Small Inn on 110 acres of private land. This estate is the ideal location to escape your covid woes. Hiking trails amongst 50 acres of woods with a pond, pastures, elegant gardens and orchards to roam - all private and safe!!!
- We follow all mask requirements and social distancing reccommendations on the estate.
- Turn down service has been temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Tables in restaurant are spaced 6ft or greater and our outdoor ballroom tent for in season events and dinning will accommodate any number of guests that the State Restrictions will allow.
- Contactless Check-in/Check-out offered.
- Please follow any travel restrictions and regulations when traveling from out of state. Ensure that your complying with New York State travel restrictions if any.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make you feel more safe and comfortable during your stay! I look forward to hosting you and your guest(s). -John Joseph Hamilton